Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

Wow! I've had an amazing couple of weeks. After a long dry spell of almost two months, sales have taken off in my shop lately! I've had a sale nearly eveyday in the past two weeks! So, I've been sewing my little fingers to the bone to keep my stock up and work on new items. A few new items that I'm offering are baby babushkas and little helper apron sets.

The apron sets were, of course, inspired by my daughter as she followed me around the house, immitating everything I was doing as I cleaned the house. The set includes an apron with two pockets, a dust rag perfectly sized for little hands and a hair scarf (baby babushka) to keep the hair out of her face while she helps me clean.



I loved the hair scarfs so much that I decided to offer them individually, as well as in the set. I lovingly refer to them as baby babushkas because I think my daughter looks like a little european lady when she wears hers!



Other things I've been working on are my crayon rolls since I was recently contacted to have them featured on a blog called babybuyproducts.com. So I've been working to increase my stock in preparation of sales brought in by the article. I will also be donting a $25 gift certificate to a giveaway that they are having at the end of their buy local Chicago feature. I will most definitely write another post informing you of when the article comes out and when the giveaway will occur.

No comments: