Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The ABCs of Me!

A cute little survey that I lifted from Life In The Lapadula House

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? My hubby
C. Cake or pie? Pie
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Soap
F. Favorite color? Anything in the blue/aqua family
G. Gummy bears or worms? Both!
H. Home town? Beach Park, IL
F. Favorite indulgence? A glass of wine after a long day
J. January or July? Either. I love all seasons
K. Kids? Nadija
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family
M. Marriage date? June 3, 2006
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother
O. Oranges or Apples? Either
P. Phobias? Spiders, Centpedes, Earwigs
Q. Quotes? "Dance like no one is watching, work like you don't need the money and love like you've never been hurt"
R. Reasons to smile? My husband and daughter
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag 5 people
U. Unknown fact about me? I've never seen Ferris Bueler's Day Off all the way through. I know- shocking!
V. Vegetable? Broccoli
W. Worst habit? Biting my lips
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I've had both.
Y. Your favorite food? Plain cheescake
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Gorilla

No comments: