Friday, June 6, 2008

Deadly kitchen creation

Today I did possibly the most dangerous thing I've ever done in my kitchen. I was getting tired of the traditional lunch menu in my house which typically consists of a chicken or turkey sandwich. I went hunting in my cupboards to see what else I could dig up and came up with Nutella and peanut butter. So I did what any other chocolate/peanut butter lover would do - I made a sanwich with it! It's like a reeses peanut butter cup on bread!

Here's how to make your dangerously delicious sandwich:

Ingredients:
Nutella
Peanut butter
Bread (I used wheat to cater to my conscience a bit, but white bread would work too)

Directions: Lay your bread out on a paper towel to minimize clean up. Smear a good amount of Nutella on one slice and an equal amount of peanut butter on the other. Smoosh them together, pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy!

Feel free to comment or add any suggestions! I'm always open to variation! :)

1 comment:

Kartika Jahja said...

hehehe... i have been makin nutella and peanut butter sandwhich since i was a kid... its pretty common in indonesia..

its bad... but its good isnt it? hehe