Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stump Pond Toys


I found the most amazing shop on etsy the other day and just had to share! Stump Pond Toys (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9965327) makes awesome handcrafted wooden toys for children. Aside from being beautiful, the items in the shop are super unique and non-toxic! With all of the recent toy recalls from china, it doesn't get any better than that! One of my favorites from the shop is sliding sarie - a cute wooden little girl who click clacks down her slide! How adorable! I can't wait to make a few more sales in my own shop so I can purchase something from this shop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this. Check out another great toystore that sells unique natural wood toys. I bought a couple of baby toys there, and have been happy with my purchase.

mamabear