Sunday, March 2, 2008

BOGO Sale!

Babytopia has been taken over by leg warmers! So I decided to run a sale to make room for new items! Now until March 21st, all of my leg warmers are buy one get one 1/2 off! I have lots of cute styles in stock and a few more to come!

Of course, this will most likely be a re-occurring event, since I absolutely LOVE making these! They're so addictive that I have to remind myself to work on other things to keep a variety in my shop.

They're such fantastic little additions to a child's wardrobe though, since they last for years. Babies can wear them all the way up to their thighs to keep them warm and make diaper changes and potty training a breeze. Toddlers can wear them around their lower legs as cute little fashion statements or to keep their legs warm traveling to and from dance lessons. They can also be worn as arm warmers by older children! The options really are endless with these!

I think my sewing machine is calling me!

No comments: